Documenta DMS keeps the today’s standards in the top priority to ensure that your business is always in compliance with the latest guidelines and regulations.
Very important aspect is compliance with the legal framework:
- National Archives law for physical archiving no 16/1996 and republished in 2014 concerning electronic archive
- Nomenclatore approved by the National Archive
- Law no. 182/ 2002 regarding protection of classified information
- Penal Code updated in 2015:
o Article 303- Disclosure of state secrets
o Article 304- Disclosure of employees secrets or nonpublic
o Article 305- Negligence in keeping information
Compliance with safety and security of the documents:
- Integrated e-sign and Timestamps
- IP Secure, IMEI Secure
- Integrated with Active Directory/ LDAP/SSO
- Secure Level 2 and Inactivity timeout
- HTTPS & AES 256 ( Advanced Encryption Standard)
Compliance with quality standards:
- Quality Cert ISO 9001:2008, ISO 2000-1:2005, ISO 14001:2005, SA 8000-2006,ISO 270001-2006.
- Certificate of Registration O.R.D.A-Romanian Copyright office.
- Trademark Certificate of Registration no. 129487 la State Office for Invention and Trademark.